Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cartwheel Collection by Love Notions



I have been very fortunate recently to be picked to test some patterns. I can't tell y'all how much it means to me to be selected. I think that it speaks volumes to how much my sewing skills have come along since I started sewing. I know that I still have much to learn and I am grateful to have these opportunities.

Well now that I have gotten the mushy stuff out of the way...


My next pattern test is the cartwheel collection by











The lovely Tami of Love Notions has a new pattern in the works for a collection called the Cartwheel collection. It is appropriately named because the girlies can do all the cartwheels they want and remain modest with the attached bike shorts on the skirt (if you pick to sew that version). This is a a great collection because you have so many options. You can have a dress, shorts, tee shirt or a single or double skirt either without or with shorts attached.











I made the collection for my eldest niece. I think that it will be great for back-to-school which is quickly approaching. I used a purple and pink hounds tooth from Jo-Ann's as well as a solid lighter purple.








I was picked to do the tee-shirt
 (don't you just LOVE the cut out back?))
and the double skirt with attached bike short.

I have the perfect fabrics to do another one
for another niece, next time I'm making the dress though.


Here is a link to the Love Notions Etsy page.
The word is the first 100 purchasers can use the code
sixinone 
     for 15% off their purchase of the cartwheel collection!







Shared on

No comments:

Post a Comment