Monday, December 10, 2012

Cherry Cheesecake Brownies

Cherry Cheesecake Brownies

A lil bit o deliciousness

 

So I have made these a few times and love them so much I thought I'd share the recipe.





Ingredients:
One box of Brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker this time)

One can Cherry Pie filling

One 8 oz Cream cheese
One egg
1/4 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla

 Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease cake pan -or- line with nonstick aluminum foil like me.

1) Make the brownies per the box directions, or if you are super fancy you can make your own but I cheat.
Plop into greased/lined cake pan and spread evenly.

2) Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until completely smooth-no one wants chunks of straight up cream cheese in their brownie. Drop on top of the brownie mix in globs.

3) Crack open that can of cherry pie filling and glob on top of the cheesecake/brownie. Take a knife and swirl it around a little. 

4) Bake for about 40 minutes.

TRY to let it cool enough before eating so you don't burn the craples out of your mouth:)


No comments:

Post a Comment