Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nothing says fall like a trip to the pumpkin patch!

Yeck Farms

568 Baker Road,  Freedom, PA

 

It was a wonderful, warm and sunny day in our neck of the woods so I decided it was perfect for taking our little family to Yeck Farms. 





It is not too crowded, family friendly and clean. 

They have local honey, apples, apple cider, a kid friendly corn maze and pumpkins of course.
 




They also have some animals and a hay ride with a lot of recognizable children's characters like Scooby-Doo and Buzz and Woody from Toy Story. 

I hope everyone else is taking advantage of these lovely days of fall!


6 comments:

  1. I'm here from the blog hop. The pictures are really great! Sharing them, and I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the pic by the measuring pumpkin! The MN Zoo just opened an new exhibit for Black Bears, and my favorite part is measuring the Beanie Babies on the "what bear do you weigh?" scale :)

    Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!

    Check out my Mommy blog at:
    www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com
    Visit anytime!
    {All follows are returned}
    Come play on Sundays @
    Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I love that idea at the zoo! Hunter thinks all bears are polar bears lol including the "dirty polar bears", which are panda's to us. I love this age:)

      Delete
  3. Aww! I'm trying to plan a visit to the pumpkin patch with my little sometime soon. Loving your cute photos! Thanks for stopping by the hop and linking up :) Just became your newest follower!

    http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww we don't have pumpkin patches in the uk but it looks so fun
    I am hosting a blog hop over at my blog today
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( That makes me sad. It is such a fun thing to do in the fall. If I lived there I would totally make this a start up home business. They do really well here!

      Delete